Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Repenting in ashes......

The world seems strangely transparent today in light of the obvious. My life appears very small to me in these hours and I look my own arrogance and lack of understanding in the face.

In revisiting the events of 9-11 and mulling a bit on the disturbing covert actions of Iran and their meshugana president Ahmadinejad alone and with Russia, I feel out of body at the moment. And as I begin to feel that sense of dread knowing that there will indeed be an end to all things I fix my eyes on God who holds all things together by the word of His power. I am aware that these things have already been spoken of in scripture in particular in the book of Ezekiel. I remind myself that the LORD does not reveal these events to frighten those who are His but to graciously give us awareness so that we can be about His business.

Joel Rosenberg's blog is pertinent:

http://joelrosenberg.blogspot.com/2005/05/war-of-gog-and-magog-understanding.html

No comments: